COVID Policy 2023
IMPORTANT: COVID Policy - 重要提示：COVID政策
As advised by our doctors, in order to hold our retreat and because most centers are following this policy, we are requiring all retreatants to do as follows:
- We prefer you are vaccinated but are not mandating it this year.
- Must wear a mask when approaching the teachers during interviews, empowerments and when getting food in the dining hall or working in the kitchen. Also must agree to wear a mask according to any other mandates made during the retreat.
- We are requiring a COVID test before retreat:
*** Must present evidence of a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of arriving at retreat.
*** Please bring a home test kit with you as we will ask for a test to be performed on arrival. We will also have test kits for sale at the center.
- Must consent to having temperature taken on arrival and respond to our health questionaire.
- Must sign release waiver that includes our COVID release agreement.
- Must agree to make quarantine on-site and make immediate arrangements to depart retreat should a COVID test return a positive result. (A refund for unused days will be available).
No one will be allowed on site that does not adhere to the monastic rules and regulations of which the above is an important part. We aim to protect the health and safety of our community and therefore reserve the right to ask anyone not wishing to abide by such rules to leave the center immediately.