COVID Policy 2022 - 重要提示：Covid政策
IMPORTANT: COVID Policy - 重要提示：COVID政策
As advised by our doctors, in order to hold our retreat and because most centers are following this policy, we are requiring all retreatants to do as follows:
- Must provide formal evidence of full vaccination and being up to date with all your vaccines prior to coming to the retreat center with at least one booster.
*You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you get a second dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine or two weeks after you get a single dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. You are considered up to date with your vaccines if you have gotten all recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including booster doses, when you become eligible.
- Must present evidence of a negative COVID test taken at home within 48 hours of arriving at retreat.
- On arrival must re-test using a rapid antigen test (you may bring your own or the center will have kits to purchase).
**If you fail your test, the test will be repeated. If both tests are positive you will be asked to leave the retreat center for a full 10 day quarantine, at which time you may return to retreat if you are fever-free and have improved or resolved symptoms. Any retreat fee will be refunded.
- Must respond to health questionnaire upon arrival.
- Must wear a mask in the temple during morning practice or other big gatherings at the center unless eating.
No one will be allowed on site that does not adhere to the monastic rules and regulations of which the above is an important part. We aim to protect the health and safety of our community and therefore reserve the right to ask anyone not wishing to abide by such rules to leave the center immediately.